Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday's Fancies #3: Color Crush



     It's Friday folks, and I know you know what time it is! Friday's Fancies time with {long distance loving}. The theme this week: Color Crush.

     On my normal day I have to either wear the brand I sell or all black- and on those all black days it's up to fun jewelry to make my outfits a little more spirited. My latest color crush is orange- and I could definitely handle Marc Jacobs orange and gold bracelet or two in my life.

     Obviously you wouldn't wear all these items at the same time, but here are just a few favorite items I found and loved in two orange shades!
color crush

color crush by beautyandthebeard featuring buckle belts






















As always, make sure to stop by {long distance loving} to see what colors others are loving!



11 comments:

  1. Yes, of course we would do this. Love it. I want to be wearing orange with you and crafting up a storm. Have you heard about foil tape? Let's chat. I think you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really adore BOTH of these! Such great outfits that I would wear all the time. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these looks! If I was forced to pick a fav, I'd go with the marigold one, just soo pretty!
    Great color choices today!
    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty shades of orange! i love them both. you did such a great job putting them together.

    have a great weekend
    xoxo
    ashlyn

    www.myunrehearsedlifetheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one color I have none of in my closet!! I don't know why, it's bold and bright and would compliment my skin tone. Maybe I will start with an orange accessory... I'm loving all of your choices!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    xo Kristen
    http://graphicdesignconfessions.blogspot.com

    Stopping by from {long distance loving}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the love & for stopping by B&B ladies, glad you liked the collections!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i never liked orange before but it is really growing on it! love your outfits and you asked about the essie color in my outfit, it is called mint candy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know Meg, I'll definitely have to go out on a hunt for it!

      Delete
  8. I guess we both have orange on our minds. Excellent color selections!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the "clementine" outfit. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and for stopping by B&B! This was such a fun Friday's Fancies!

      Delete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...