Thursday, February 2, 2012

V-Day Guest Post #2: {long distance loving}

You didn't think I'd stop at just one guest post, now did you? No way! Today we have the ever talented {av} from {long distance loving}, and I know you are all going to LOVE what she's come up with for her V-Day gift guide. If you don't already link up to her Friday's Fancies- check it out this Friday-- if you see it and love it (which you I'm sure you will)- join the party! Okay, I'll stop with the shameless plugging, and let {av} take it away!
-----------------------------------------

Hi friends! It's {av} from {long distance loving}! I am so thrilled Laura asked me to pull together a fun little Valentine's Day gift guide for long distance couples. My husband, {cv}, and I spent three February 14ths in different cities during our distance years. I tried to pick gifts which would make his life easier or make him think of me.  My best prezzie for {cv}? Engraved collar stays with little messages he could read as he got dressed for work every day. Here are a few every day items which should make your significant other smile...
{glasses: his + hers | keychains: his + hers | wallets: his + hers}
Many thanks to Laura for having me today! Hop over to {long distance loving} for other ways to love from afar :) Have a great Thursday! xoxo {av}

-------------------------
No, thank YOU, {av}! Love the idea of the engraved collar stays...so sweet! 


Do y'all have any other great Valentine's gift ideas that are practical and thoughtful like these? 

11 comments:

  1. cute list! i love the sunnies match up :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the eat cake for breakfast wallet! And those are great ideas for the mr.! My sister always wonders what to get her guy and the wallet would probably be good for him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for having me, Laura! I had so much fun with this :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course! and everyone is loving that coin bag the most...looks like you gave people ideas of things to ask for..or buy themselves!!

      Delete
  4. I definitely need that Eat Cake for Breakfast Kate Spade wallet!!!!! Better show it to the hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all great items to gift for V-Day. I especially love the eat cake for breakfast coin bag! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun series and so happy to have found your darling blog, Laura!:) Love Allison's picks--especially that super cute wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun series! I love av's picks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww i love that kate spade wallet! very cute :) and i love the idea of the engraved collar! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the kate spade wallet! Perfect. I'm kind of a huge fan of the red sunglasses too!

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...