Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting #9

How is it possible I'm still tired from the trip?! Ridiculous.
Thus, I'll just let this week's OHP speak for itself, okay? Good.
--------------------------

Favorite Place Setting [glowing bottles]:
via
Favorite Shoe [spring green]:
via
Favorite DIY [ping pong ball lamp]:
via
Favorite Necklace [new present from Louisa!]:
via
Favorite Recipe [refrigerator pickles!]:
via
Favorite Bag [perfection]:
via

Favorite Top [sunny day]:
via
Favorite Interior [perfect night sleep]:
via
Holy crap that bed looks so comfortable right now. I think I need to be there. Like, yesterday. Gah.

Has anyone tried refrigerator pickles before? Success or failure?

5 comments:

  1. OMG...that ping pong ball lamp! How cool is that?! Baaah if only I had time to actually DO crafts instead of admire them on Pintrest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was wearing that yellow top, chilling in my pretty white & yellow bedroom... eating those pickles. A girl can dream right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love the necklace, shirt and bed. A-mazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. true life i'm a pickle-aholic. i saw your pin this week and was seriously contemplating about attempting it for myself! the boy's mom cans and she makes the BEST pickles, i'd love to learn how to do it myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ping pong lamp is so cute! I'm always looking for ways to put a little pop of color into a room.

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...