Thursday, August 9, 2012

you're welcome, dress lovers.

Okay people.
You've probably noticed I often have Dorothy Perkins dresses in my Friday's Fancies posts. Why? Well because the dresses are adorable and kind ridiculously affordable. 

Guess what's up with DP today: 20% off all full price dresses. YEAH. Me likey.
Check out a few of my favorites:

Aztec Crossover  //  Red Pansy Dress   //  Tall Stripe Dress ($35 with sale!)




Mint HighLow ($35 with sale!)  //  ZigZag Maxi  // Green Midi

Which is your favorite 20% off dress?
I am loving the grey pleated number. Perfection!

xo, lp


-------------------
click to get yo'self some new dresses!

11 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...these are sooo cute! And so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all three color blocks are my favorite. so cute! love the white one also ... I adore little white dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh love the chevron maxi! Have you ordered from there before? Not sure how the sizing is.

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the peplum black one!! Perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the zigzag dress and the green midi and would like both of them in my closet right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mint skater dress. and I keep seeing it pop up on blogs. but they don't have it in my size anymore. so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! Thank you! I am hopping over there now! I have not gotten anything from their store, but I think now I have a legit excuse! ;) And my fave is the gray pleated one too!
    Shanna
    Giveaway @ Because Shanna Said So

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow i like them all...especially the color block and the teal midi!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So am I allowed to take one from each row? Oh, how I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laura, Laura, Laura, what are you trying to do to my wallet?!?! I want EVERY.SINGLE.ONE!! ;)

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh myyyyy I love like all of these....

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...