Tuesday, September 2, 2014

SHAKE IT OFF!

follow me on instagram HERE!
---


 Oh my dear friends!

Long time no chat. 
I've been a little MIA lately- because..uh..SUMMER.

Here's what's up lately:

---
Horizontal striped chambray y'all, it's what's good for fall.
(and this necklace, of course)

Anyone else diggin' Taylor Swift's new song? I don't really love her that much, but this song is SO dang catchy!


Hurray for accidental patriotism!
shirt (similar) /jeans/tote

 This weekend was a wedding weekend in Minnesota- Michael was the Best Man, and my GOODNESS did he look good!
 We got the chance to see a ton of friends- and of course snapped an Ellen selfie with a few of them:

Enough of the past, let's look forward, shall we?
Tomorrow's recipe is a sendoff to summer...it's a pretty delicious one too.


How was your Labor Day weekend?
Anyone else have a wedding to go to? (I expect to see pictures on Instagram if you did!)

xo, lp

7 comments:

  1. Your hair looks gorgeous in this pic just the right kind of curls that i want. Tutorial in the future please? And tomorrow's recipe are those gummy bears? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I just came to comment on the same thing! Your hair looks incredible in that first photo. Cute blog!

    www.shelearnsthings.com

    ReplyDelete

Each and every comment absolutely makes my day! Thanks for taking the time to share some love, stop by again soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...